MI vs DC 69th Match, TATA IPL 2022 Today’s Match Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Play 11, Team Prediction, May 20, 2022, Who Will Win. Full details of today’s cricket match prediction are available on this page. Here you can be 100% sure of today’s cricket match prediction and tips. MI vs DC Prediction – Today’s Match IPL 2022 Who Will Win?
MI vs DC 69th Match Review
LSG and GT have qualified for the IPL 2022 playoff, while MI, CSK, SRH, Punjab, and Kolkata are out of the playoff race. Now Delhi, RR, and Bangalore are battling for the remaining two places in the play-off. As we mentioned earlier, Mumbai is out of the play-offs and is the worst performing team in IPL 2022. They had only won three of the thirteen matches played. They had lost ten games and are at the bottom of the points list.
On the other hand, DC is still in the playoff race, but to qualify, they need to win this game by a wide margin. They had also played thirteen games with seven wins to their name. He had lost six games and was fifth in the points list. We can hope they can beat IM by the margin needed for the tiebreaker. They come into this match after a great win over Punjab Kings in their most recent match.
MI’s most recent match was very interesting against SRH. MI was unimpressive in IPL 2022, but is out of the playoff race. Mumbai’s bowling division struggled in the early matches but recovered in a number of previous matches. Their most recent game against CSK is a case in point, in which they send the entire Chennai team back to the arena with just 97 runs from 16 overs in total. Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya and Ramandeep Singh have been in charge of the IM bowling division since some of the last matches.
Daniel Sams was the most successful bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs for just 16 runs. Kumar Kartikeya also performed well on the ball, taking two wickets in three overs and giving up 22 runs. Riley Meredith was the other bowler to take two wickets, but he leaked 27 runs in three overs. Ramandeep Singh and Jasprit Bumrah each picked a wicket, while Hrithik Shokeen was the only bowler not to pick a wicket.
Mumbai has nothing to lose and we are sure they will test some young bowlers from the bench. IM batting order struggled during IPL 2022. Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma open the at bat for Mumbai. These two batsmen are skilled batsmen and also played for a long time for the Indian national team but failed completely in IPL 2022. Daniel Sams and Tilak Varma led the highest batting order but played no part in a victory for the team. Tristan Stubbs, Hrithik Shokeen and Tim David make up for MI’s middle batting order and they’ve been good.
Tilak Varma was the top scorer from the previous match and was not left out after scoring 34 runs off 32 balls using four boundaries. Rohit Sharma and Hrithik Shokeen each scored 18 points, while Tim David scored 16 points and didn’t sit still until the chase on just seven balls. He hit two huge sixes in his inning and was the lone batter to hit sixes from the MI side.
DC had now won two games in a row. DC got off to a good start in IPL 2022, but lost a couple of consecutive games midway through the tournament. They bounced back and defeated Rajasthan in the most recent match. Delhi’s bowling department had played a key role in all of the team’s victories. Chetan Sakariya, Anrich Nortje, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Mitchell Marsh and Kuldeep Yadav will lead DC’s bowling division during IPL 2022.
They also have some of the best bowlers in cricket’s T20 format on the bench. They were good in the most recent game against RR, leaking just 160 runs from 20 overs. Chetan Sakariya was the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs for 23 runs. Mitchell Marsh also took two wickets in three overs while being charged for 25 runs. Nortje was the other bowler to take two wickets, but leak a lot of runs. He was charged with 39 runs in four overs.
Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav were the bowlers who failed to pick wickets in the previous match against RR. DC’s batting order was also good in IPL 2022 and also excellent in the previous match against Rajasthan. Srikar Bharat, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh and Rishabh Pant are the top batsmen for Delhi and these batsmen were also good in the previous match where they chased the goal of 161 runs in just 18.1 overs.
Mitchell Marsh was the leading points scorer in the previous game with 89 runs on 62 balls using five limits and seven big sixs. David Warner was the other batter to put some runs on the board in the previous game. He was not shut out after scoring 52 runs off 41 balls using five limits and a big six. Rishabh Pant also performed well with the bat, scoring 13 runs from just four balls using two limits. Delhi has a good mix and we don’t think they will change anything about the last eleven.
RR vs CSK Match Details
- Match: RR vs CSK 2022 69th Match
- Date: Saturday, 21st May 2022
- Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai
Possible Playing XI and Squad
Mumbai Indians Playing 11: Rohit Sharma (c), Daniel Sams, Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh , Tristan Stubbs, Tim David, Sanjay Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Mayank Markande, Ishan Kishan.
Mumbai Indians Squad: Kieron Pollard, Jaydev Unadkat, Murugan Ashwin, Fabian Allen, Basil Thampi, Anmolpreet Singh, Aryan Juyal, Arjun Tendulkar, Akash Madhwal, Rahul Buddhi, Dewald Brevis, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Daniel Sams, Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh , Tristan Stubbs, Tim David, Sanjay Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Mayank Markande.
Delhi Capitals Playing 11: Sarfaraz Khan, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, David Warner.
Delhi Capitals Squad: Srikar Bharat, Chetan Sakariya, Mandeep Singh, Tim Seifert, Lungi Ngidi, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Mustafizur Rahman, Ashwin Hebbar, Praveen Dubey, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Vicky Ostwal, David Warner, Sarfaraz Khan, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Lalit Yadav, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed.
MI vs DC Head to Head
MI faced Delhi in 31 matches in which they had won 16 matches while DC had won 15 matches.
Pitch report and conditions
Wankhede Stadium has seen some low-scoring games in recent days and Saturday will be no exception. The spinners will enjoy bowling in the intermissions, while the pacers will have a big voice in the early hours of the game. Both captains will try to bat first after winning the toss.
Weather forecast for today’s game
The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this part of this team’s roster, so the chances of victory in today’s game for the Delhi Capitals have increased. The comparison of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win today’s cricket match is given below.
MI vs DC Prediction
Delhi Capitals have a 58% chance of winning this match Mumbai Indians have a 42% chance of winning this match.