PSL 2023 3rd Match: Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators: Cricket fans are ready to witness another great PSL T20 battle. The third match of Pakistan Super League 2023 will be played between Multan Sultans and Quetta Gladiators on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan. We safely, accurately, and securely post today’s match prediction.
PSL 2023 3rd Match: Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators Preview
The 8th edition of the Pakistan Super League had started and the first match of this tournament was very interesting where the defending champions Lahore Qalandars recorded their first victory against the second team of PSL 7. Multan Sultans was just excellent but was on the side loser. as they lost the game by the margin of a single run. Now they will take on Quetta Gladiators in their second game.
Quetta Gladiators was the second-worst-performing team of the previous PSL T20 season. They played 10 league games with just four wins to his name. Quetta lost four games and were fifth in the league table when the league games ended. They failed to clear the way to play, but now they had made some major changes to their roster and we are sure they will give all teams a hard time in this tournament.
Quetta Gladiators is one of the best and strongest teams in the Pakistan Super League. Sarfraz Ahmed has led this team since 2015 and will also lead this edition of the PSL. The Quetta Gladiators’ batting order is strong on paper, at least. Jason Roy will open the Quetta Gladiators’ at bat with Martin Guptill or maybe Umar Akmal. Umar Akmal returned to domestic and league cricket after a long time. We know he is a dangerous hitter and if he has some time to settle down he can put a nice total on the board.
Multan Sultans showed their power and strength in the first match against Lahore Qalandars. We think they will make some significant changes to the final XI for this match. Shahnawaz Dahani got injured during that match and we think he will not play the remaining matches of this tournament. We are sure that Carlos Brathwaite will replace him.
They won the toss and decided to field first, but their bowling unit’s performance was not very impressive and they leaked 175 runs in 20 overs. Usama Mir was his side’s most successful bowler with two wickets to his name in four overs against 25 runs. Ihsanullah also took two wickets but leaked many runs.
MS vs QG match details:
- Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators, Match 3, PSL 2023
- Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium
- Date and time: February 15, 8:00 PM M. is
- TV broadcast and live streaming: Sony Sports Network and the SonyLIV app.
MS vs QG Playing Eleven and Squads
- Multan Sultans Playing Eleven: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Usman Khan, Kieron Pollard, David Miller, Khushdil Shah, Akeal Hosein, Usama Mir, Sameen Gul, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ihsanullah.
- Multan Sultans Squad: Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Shan Masood, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil Shah, Usman Khan, Usama Mir, Akeal Hosein, Sameen Gul, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ihsanullah, Arafat Minhas, Mohammad Sarwar, Abbas Afridi, Tim David, Joshua Little, Rilee Rossouw, Adil Rashid, Anwar Ali.
- Quetta Gladiators Playing Eleven: Jason Roy, Umar Akmal, Martin Guptill, Iftikhar Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Naveen-ul-Haq.
- Quetta Gladiators Squad: Jason Roy, Umar Akmal, Martin Guptill, Iftikhar Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Mohammad Nawaz, Odean Smith, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Naveen-ul-Haq, Omair Yousuf, Abdul Bangalzai, Will Smeed, Mohammad Zahid, Aimal Khan, Umaid Asif.
Pitch Condition report
The third match of the 2023 Pakistan Super League season is scheduled to take place at Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan. The course at this location is known for being batting friendly with a good balance between ball and bat. The course has a real bounce that allows you to make good shots. This patch also helps spinners with match progress, making it a challenging place for batsmen and bowlers alike. The wicket is expected to be hard and springy and the ball to go well into the bat. Conditions are generally hot and dry, which can slow the field down a bit during the second half of the game. Dew will also play a role in the second inning. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be a draw.
Weather forecast for today’s match
The weather forecast in Multan is good for a cricket match. Temperatures can range from 20 to 25 degrees during the day and drop from 10 to 15 degrees at night. Dew begins to fall after 9 p.m. The forecast is that there is almost no chance of rain on match day and that we will have a full game ahead.
Start prediction in today’s match prediction
The draw will play an important role in almost every match of Pakistan Super League Season 8. We already saw in the previous editions of this tournament that the pursuit is the best option for both teams on Multan’s grounds. Nearly 70% of matches were won by bowling first. According to the toss prediction, the team that wins the toss can choose to field first.
Chance to win today’s match for both sides
Multan Sultans is generally a strong team compared to Quetta Gladiators especially when it comes to hitting. In any case, the Multan Sultan’s batting and bowling team are strong on paper, so the chances of winning today’s game for Multan Sultans have increased. The comparison of the odds for both teams for today’s game is listed below.
- Multan Sultans have a 52% chance of winning this match
- Quetta Gladiators have a 48% chance of winning this match
Who Will Win Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators 3rd Match PSL T20 2023 Today?
As we take a closer look at the squad, we believe Multan Sultans will perform well in this match, PSL T20 Season 8 as they have some breakthrough players. In this match, the batting division of the Quetta Gladiators is much stronger compared to the Multan Sultans. We also have reports from various sources for the sultans’ victory.