The Final ODI between England vs Australia 3rd ODI match will begin on September 16 at Old Trafford.
The ODI series between the most outstanding opponents remains in a precarious situation after a phenomenal rebound by England in their second fixture series. The stakes have been raised for the last challenge, which will be a champ brings home all the glory experience. Host England had a fantasy run at home as they are yet to lose at home since 2015.
Australia have played average cricket in the visit yet their batting breakdown in the second ODI will be a state of worry for Aaron Finch’s side. However, the England-Australia Second ODI match will be played in empty stadiums and players are significantly going to miss fans.
England vs Australia England vs Australia 3rd ODI Preview
- The ENG vs AUS 3rd ODI match will start on September 16, Wednesday
- The venue for England vs Australia 3rd ODImatch is Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, England
- The 3rd ODI between Australia and England will begin at 05:30 pm IST.
- The toss will take place 30 minutes before the scheduled start of play that is 05:00 pm IST
- The England vs Australia 3rd ODI match will be telecast live on the Sony Six HD and Sony Six channels.
- You can also watch the live streaming of the ENG vs AUS match on Crickex exchange website
Manchester weather forecast
According to the weather.com forecast is a dry and bright autumn day. The temperature is expected to be 23 degrees.
ENG vs AUS 3rd ODI pitch report
Manchester pitch is excellent for batting and bowling. The wicket has been equally helpful for both batsmen and bowlers in the past.
ENG vs AUS 3rd ODI playing 11 prediction
Australia playing 11: Warner, Finch (c), Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Marsh, and Mitchell Starc.
England playing 11: Roy, Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, and Jofra Archer.
ENG vs AUS Player Stats
- Root needs 38 runs to reach 6000
- Aaron Finch needs 29 to reach 5000
- Glenn Maxwell 45 to reach 3000
ENG vs AUS Match prediction
England beat the competition in the 3 matches T20 series but Australia have a strong opportunity to secure the 50-overs series and end the 2019 World Cup champs’ winning streaks at home. Prediction Australia to win the series.