England vs Australia 2nd T20 match will begin at 06:45 pm IST. A final-ball thriller – what a start to the series between one of the best cricketing rivalries in the cricket.
Australia had things under their control for the most part of the game. At 124/1 chasing a target of 163 runs and with about 6 overs to spare, it seemed destruction for them. Many thought the visitors would take the 1-0 lead in the series
However, the English team had other plans. After that upset against Pakistan in the final T20I, they bounced back. This game, essentially, is a do-or-die for Australia. If they lose this, the series is out of their hands.
England vs Australia 2nd T20 Preview
- The ENG vs AUS 2nd T20 match will start on September 6, Sunday.
- The venue for England vs Australia 2nd T20 match is The Ageas Bowl in Manchester.
- The 2nd T20 between Australia and England will begin at 06:45 pm IST and 02:15 pm local time.
- The toss will take place 30 minutes before the scheduled start of play that is 06:15 pm IST
- The England vs Australia 2nd T20 match will be telecast live on the Sony Six HD and Sony Six channels.
- You can also watch the live streaming of ENG vs AUS match on Crickex exchange website
Southampton weather forecast
According to weather.com forecast, The Sunday afternoon in Southampton will see partly cloudy skies.
However, The chances of precipitation are quite low and the humidity levels will be slightly high at Ageas Bowl.
ENG vs AUS 2nd T20 pitch report
The pitch at Southampton is a decent one to bat on. The wicket has been equally helpful for both batsmen and bowlers in the past. Picking the perfect shots is the key.
England vs Australia playing 11 prediction
Australia playing 11: Warner, Finch (c), Smith, Alex Carey (wk), Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Agar, Kane Richardson, Cummins, Starc, and Adam Zampa.
England playing 11: Bairstow (wk), Buttler, Tom Banton, Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), Ali, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Jordan, Mark Wood, and Tom Curran.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI:
Keeper – Jos Buttler
Batters – Dawid Malan (vc), Aaron Finch (c), Smith, Warner
All-Rounders – Glenn Maxwell
Bowlers – Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar
England vs Australia Match prediction
In ENG versus AUS second T20, Australia will bounce back and expected to win this match and level the series. We could expect another thriller entertainment given the head to head competition between the arch-rivals.