England vs Australia 2nd ODI match will begin at 05:30 pm IST. Australia started their ODI campaign with a 19 run win in their 1st ODI match and looking for a 13-series winning streak break that England has in the ODI format?
However, the England-Australia Second ODI match will be played in empty stadiums and players are significantly going to miss fans.
England vs Australia England vs Australia 2nd ODI Preview
- The ENG vs AUS 2nd ODI match will start on September 13, Sunday
- The venue for England vs Australia 2nd ODI match is Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester, England
- The 2nd ODI between Australia and England will begin at 05:30 pm IST.
- The toss will take place 30 minutes before the scheduled start of play that is 05:00 pm IST
- The England vs Australia 2nd ODI match will be telecast live on the Sony Six HD and Sony Six channels.
- You can also watch the live streaming of the ENG vs AUS match on Crickex exchange website
Manchester weather forecast
According to the weather.com forecast, there is a 10% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 23 degrees.
ENG vs AUS 2nd ODI pitch report
Manchester pitch is excellent for batting, both sides will look to bat first with 270 to 280 being a decent total. The wicket has been equally helpful for both batsmen and bowlers in the past.
ENG vs AUS 2nd ODI playing 11 prediction
Australia playing 11: Warner, Finch (c), Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Marsh, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, and Josh Hazlewood.
England playing 11: Roy, Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Billings, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
England vs Australia Match prediction
Australia win the first match with a close margin but reigning champions can be expected to improve their performance in the 2nd ODI. Prediction England to level the series.